Norton Security Standard 3.0 1-Device
Windows Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows XP (all 32-bit versions) with Service Pack 3 (SP 3) or later
- Microsoft Windows Vista (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 (all versions) with Service Pack 1 (SP 1) or later
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (all versions). Some protection features are not available in Windows 8 Start screen browsers.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (all versions). Edge browser not supported.
Norton Security Standard delivers comprehensive protection against
online threats to help keep your computer, your identity and financial
data safe from cybercrime.
How long does it take for malware to infect your brand-new computer?
If you use free or other inferior security software, maybe not long at all.
Cybercriminals are more sophisticated than ever before, and they use a
diverse arsenal of tools to gain access to your information. Other
security products just don’t have the resources to keep up with new
threats as they emerge.
But Norton products do. As the threats get worse, our products just
keep getting better. Our teams of security experts are constantly
analyzing new threats and devising new ways to protect your devices from